Reservation & Cancellation Policies
As of March 1, 2014, all appointments, classes, and events are pre-paid.
- Reservation Policy: To reserve an appointment, you must complete your emailed invoice or complete credit card payment by phone at time of booking (no later than 24 hours after scheduling your appointment.) If payment is not complete within 24 hours of scheduling the appointment, your appointment is no longer considered reserved, and is available to other clients. If you schedule the day before or same day as your appointment, payment must be complete at time of booking. All appointments are pre-paid by credit card through emailed invoice or credit card by phone.
- There is a 48 Hour Cancellation Policy. If you miss your pre-paid appointment for any reason, or cancel with less than 48 hours before your appointment time, you will not receive a refund and the pre-paid amount will not be applied or credited to another appointment time. Please check time zones to ensure you do not miss your appointment.
- If you miss a pre-paid appointment or do not complete your invoice within 24 hours of scheduling (or at time of scheduling for same day appointments), your new appointment time will not be scheduled until completion of payment for your next new appointment.
- If you are 10 minutes late or more for an appointment, your appointment is subject to cancellation and considered a missed appointment. Late appointments will not receive the full amount of time scheduled. You will not receive a refund or discount for late appointments. Please contact me if you know you will be late. I will determine if there is enough time left to continue the session, however the appointment is subject to cancellation if you are 10 minutes late or more.
- If you wish to reschedule an appointment, you must email your request no later than 48 hours before your scheduled appointment time, or your appointment is considered missed or cancelled.
- Whitney McNeill and Messenger of Spirit, LLC reserve the right to refuse any appointments for any reason. Any information shared with the client during a session, does not replace advice or treatment from a licensed medical or psychological health care provider, or legal adviser. Whitney does not diagnose conditions, perform medical treatments, prescribe medications, and is not a professional healthcare service provider. Any decisions the client makes after the reading, is of the free will of the client, and not the influence of your practitioner. The purpose of sessions are for spiritual and educational purposes.
- In readings, Whitney cannot guarantee a specific Loved One will come through.
- Packages are non-refundable, non transferable, and have an expiration date.
- For private parties, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total due at time of booking, and is collected by emailed invoice or credit card at the time of reservation. The remainder of the total is due no later than 30 days prior to appointment time (or date set in invoice) via emailed invoice or credit card. Payment not received by this date is no longer considered reserved and is open and available to other clients.
- Payment is accepted by one person (not multiple parties). There should be one coordinator or “host” per party.
- If you are booking more than two services in a day, the cancellation policy falls under the ‘private party’ instead of appointments. If you have 2 or more people in your party, and there are more than 2 sessions booked in a day, you will be considered a private party for the cancellation policy.
- Cancellation for any reason 60 days or more before the event scheduled date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellation for any reason 30 days before the party date but less than 60 days before the party date, will receive a store credit (not refund) in the amount of their deposit. This credit can be used towards a class, services, private party, or event.
- Cancellation for any reason with less than 30 days notice from the party date, will not receive a refund or credit in any amount.
Classes, Events, Retreats
Please read the cancellation policy below for classes held at Messenger of Spirit, 31 Bell Rock Plaza, Suite A, Sedona, AZ.
- By completing payment, you agree to, understand, and abide by the cancellation policies. You are not considered reserved or scheduled for a class until registration/payment is made in full. Once payment is made in full before the registration deadline, and if any prerequisites (if applicable) are confirmed by our staff, your space in the class is reserved.
- Unless otherwise noted, Cancellation prior to 60 days before start date of event or class, registrant will receive 50% credit applicable to Messenger of Spirit, LLC classes valid for 180 days from issue date. Cancellation for any reason within 60 days of the start date of class, event, or program is non-refundable and not subject to credit.
- Please note, that many Classes/Events/Retreats have registration deadlines.
- If you are late to class, you will not be permitted late entry. Classes start promptly at the time listed, and doors are locked at that time. If you are late or cannot attend a class, please call us at 520-775-2598.
- If you pay for a class series and during the series do not attend one of the classes, you will not receive a refund, partial refund, or credit. The class you missed may or may not be available to make-up due to schedule restrictions. Consult with your teacher / facilitator to see if a resolution can be made.
- In the rare case your facilitator has an emergency: The class is taught by Whitney McNeill. If, in the rare case, Whitney has an emergency, Whitney will do her best to make arrangements for your class in this order: Messenger of Spirit LLC, if possible, will make other arrangements for students to finish out the remainder of class at an agreed to time or by distance. If arrangements cannot be made to complete the class, Whitney will do her best to make arrangements for your class to be taught by another qualified teacher of her choosing. If there are no available teachers, Messenger of Spirit, LLC will give students a store credit for the remaining portion of the untaught class, good to use towards any class or service at Messenger of Spirit, LLC within a year of issue date. If the student is unable to use a credit, Messenger of Spirit, LLC will refund the remaining portion of the untaught class. Travel arrangements are the full responsibility of the student / client and no compensation will be given towards these arrangements.
- If you reserve an appointment and you wish to redeem your gift certificate, please note that the reservation is considered pre-paid. If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, your gift certificate is no longer considered active, and unable to be redeemed for any future session, appointment, event, or class.
- You must redeem all of your gift certificate at time of service, unless another arrangement has been made.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Unless otherwise noted, gift certificates expire a year after purchase date. Please see expiration notice on the certificate.
Do you accept Walk-in Appointments?
No. I schedule several weeks in advance, however if everything is in alignment, sometimes I am able to accept same day appointments.
What if I'm late?
In fairness to all, if I do not hear from you and you are 10 minutes late or more for an appointment, your appointment is subject to cancellation and considered a missed appointment. Late appointments will not receive the full amount of time scheduled. You will not receive a refund or discount for late appointments.
You may call me at 520-775-2598 prior to your appointment time or within 10 minutes after your appointment time if you have trouble with directions. If you are more than 10 minutes late and I have heard from you prior to your appointment or within 10 minutes after your appointment time, your appointment time may be shortened, depending upon the time you arrive. Missed appointments will not receive a refund, credit, and will not be rescheduled.
I forgot about my appointment
There is a 48 Hour Cancellation Policy. If you miss your pre-paid appointment for any reason, or cancel with less than 48 hours before your appointment time, you will not receive a refund and the pre-paid amount will not be applied or credited to another appointment time. Please check time zones and directions to ensure you do not miss your appointment. If you miss a pre-paid appointment or do not complete your invoice within 24 hours of booking (or at time of booking for same day appointments), your new appointment time will not be scheduled until completion of payment for your next new appointment.