Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 520-775-2598 to schedule your appointment. *
Please note that email is the best way to contact us and is checked regularly and usually responded to quickly. However, (rarely), it can take up to 48 hours to receive a response depending upon class & appointment schedules, and holidays/weekends. If you do not have access to email, please leave a message on our message line listed above, and we will respond as soon as we can in between appointments.
Please include the following:
- Your name
- What type and length of appointment you prefer.
- A good contact phone number for you. (I will respond to you by email, however if there is a technical glitch, will follow up with you by phone
- Preferred dates and times.
- Any other comments you wish to share.
***If you have not received a response within 48 business hours (not including weekends or holidays), please email at email@example.com or call (520) 775-2598.***
How do I contact you?
The best way to contact me is by email by filling out the form to the left.
* Please Note * I usually am able to respond to you within 24 hours Monday-Friday. It may take up to 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your email or phone call. Sessions are by appointment only. Availability depends on the time of year and number of requests. Sometimes I am able to accommodate same day or next day appointments.
How can I schedule an appointment?
If you would like to schedule an appointment the best way is by email or filling out a form request here. Alternatively, you can call 520-775-2598. I am able to respond faster by email than phone. *Please Note * I usually am able to respond to you the same day or 24 hours, however it may take up to 48 hours (excluding weekends & holidays) to respond to your email or phone call.
What is your phone number?
My phone number is 520-775-2598. This is my office message line. Please leave a message and I will contact you as soon as I can. It may be 48 hours or so before you hear from me, as I am with clients and teach classes. Email is the best way to reach me, and can respond faster.
What payment methods do you accept?
As of March 1, 2014, all sessions are pre-paid through online invoicing by Square. Alternatively I can send a PayPal invoice to you. If you do not have online access, alternatively, I can take your CC# over the phone. I do not accept checks or cash.
Where is your office located?
My office is located at 31 Bell Rock Plaza, Suite A. I am in the Village of Oak Creek area in Sedona, AZ 86351.
Do you accept walk-in appointments?
No. All sessions are by appointment, however feel free to email me and sometimes I am able to accommodate same day or next day appointments.
What is your cancellation policy?
Reservation & Cancellation Policies
As of March 1, 2014, all appointments, classes, and events are pre-paid.
- Reservation Policy: To reserve an appointment, you must complete your emailed invoice or complete credit card payment by phone within 24 hours of booking the appointment. If payment is not complete within 24 hours of making the appointment, your appointment is no longer considered reserved, and is available to other clients. If you schedule the same day as your appointment, payment must be complete at time of booking. All appointments are pre-paid.
- There is a 48 Hour Cancellation Policy. If you miss your pre-paid appointment for any reason, or cancel with less than 48 hours before your appointment time, you will not receive a refund and the pre-paid amount will not be applied or credited to another appointment time. Please check time zones to ensure you do not miss your appointment.
- If you miss a pre-paid appointment or do not complete your invoice within 24 hours of booking (or at time of booking for same day appointments), your new appointment time will not be scheduled until completion of payment for your next new appointment.
- If I do not hear from you and you are 10 minutes late or more for an appointment, your appointment is subject to cancellation and considered a missed appointment. Late appointments will not receive the full amount of time scheduled. You will not receive a refund or discount for late appointments.
- Whitney McNeill and Messenger of Spirit, LLC reserve the right to refuse any appointments for any reason.
- For private parties, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total due at time of booking, and is collected by emailed invoice or credit card at the time of reservation. The remainder of the total is due no later than 2 weeks prior to appointment time (or date set in invoice) via emailed invoice or credit card. Payment not received by this date is no longer considered reserved.
*currently all classes at held at International I AM. Please see cancellation policies for each type of class or event you are attending.*
- If you pay for a class series and during the series do not attend one of the classes, you will not receive a refund, partial refund, or credit. The class you missed may or may not be available to make-up due to schedule restrictions. Consult with your teacher / facilitator to see if a resolution can be made.
- If you reserve an appointment and you wish to redeem your gift certificate, please note that the reservation is considered pre-paid. If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, your gift certificate is no longer considered active, and unable to be redeemed for any future session, appointment, event, or class.
- You must redeem all of your gift certificate at time of service, unless another arrangement has been made.
My office is located at 31 Bell Rock Plaza, Suite A, Sedona, AZ 86351