Spiritual Intuitive / Psychic Readings / Messages from Loved Ones in Spirit
What to expect during a session:
Some clients call these sessions: Psychic Readings, Intuitive Readings, Spirit Readings, Spiritual Readings, and Medium Readings. No matter what you call it, I connect to the energy around you and work with your Spirit guides and Higher Self to deliver messages about your past, present or future and also have the ability to connect with Loved Ones in Spirit.
In regards to Loved Ones in Spirit, I never know who will come through to say hello. It might be someone who was very close to you, sometimes a friend or distant family member you didn’t know too well, or sometimes they want you to deliver a message to someone else. I cannot guarantee who you will be connected with, but it’s always nice to hear from whoever comes through.
Clients receive helpful guidance about career, relationship, and situations. I have also had clients ask about family history, how Loved Ones passed, and other questions. Spirit Guides and Loved Ones in Spirit work in the session to help resolve issues and to bring healing.
I offer in-person Intuitive / Psychic readings in Sedona, Arizona and phone or Skype sessions for International Psychic Readings and out of state readings. I used to host a radio show where I would do on-air live psychic readings, and became very familiar with connecting with your energy from afar. Spirit knows no time, no distance. I will be offering in-person Greensboro Intuitive readings when I travel.
- 1 Hour reading. 1 hour readings include an mp3 recording sent to you no later than 2 business days after your appointment (Business days do not include weekends or holidays.)
- 30 minute reading. You can add recording to your 30 min reading for $10. Please specify when scheduling your appointment, as prior notice is needed. Recordings cannot be guaranteed for Skype.
A Few Client Testimonials
In-person / Phone / Skype.
What is your availability?
Sessions are scheduled on an appointment only basis. Availability varies depending on the time of the year.
Appointments can book weeks in advance, however Spirit always provides what we need in the right time. Sometimes there are last minute openings, or openings a few days from when you request a reading. Hours vary during the week. Appointments are scheduled for Monday – Friday, with limited Saturday availability. I am not in the office in the evenings or Sundays.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash and checks are not accepted.
What if I live Out-of-State? Can I still schedule a reading?
Don't you get a better connection in-person?
When will my recording be sent?
What if I want to speak to a specific Loved One in Spirit?
What if I want to bring a friend?
What is your cancellation policy?
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
As of March 1, 2014, all appointments, classes, and events are pre-paid.
- To reserve an appointment, you must complete your emailed invoice or complete credit card payment by phone within 24 hours of scheduling your appointment. If payment is not complete within 24 hours of scheduling the appointment, your appointment is no longer considered reserved, and is available to other clients. If you schedule the same day as your appointment, payment must be complete at time of booking. All appointments are pre-paid by credit card through emailed invoice or credit card by phone.
- There is a 48 Hour Cancellation Policy. If you miss your pre-paid appointment for any reason, or cancel with less than 48 hours before your appointment time, you will not receive a refund and the pre-paid amount will not be applied or credited to another appointment time. Please check time zones to ensure you do not miss your appointment.
- If you miss a pre-paid appointment or do not complete your invoice within 24 hours of booking (or at time of booking for same day appointments), your new appointment time will not be scheduled until completion of payment for your next new appointment.
- If you are 10 minutes late or more for an appointment, your appointment is subject to cancellation and considered a missed appointment. Late appointments will not receive the full amount of time scheduled. You will not receive a refund or discount for late appointments. Please contact me if you know you will be late. I will determine if there is enough time left to continue the session, however the appointment is subject to cancellation if you are 10 minutes late or more.If you wish to reschedule an appointment, you must email your request no later than 48 hours before your scheduled appointment time, or your appointment is considered missed or cancelled.
- Whitney McNeill and Messenger of Spirit, LLC reserve the right to refuse any appointments for any reason.
- Packages are non-refundable. If there are extenuating circumstances, the appointments that were serviced in the package will be considered full retail value. A credit will be given in the amount of the remaining value of the package. Example: The total amount of the package, minus the appointments already serviced at full retail value = the remaining value of the package in credit.
- For private parties, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total due at time of booking, and is collected by emailed invoice or credit card at the time of reservation. The remainder of the total is due no later than 4 weeks prior to appointment time (or date set in invoice) via emailed invoice or credit card. Payment not received by this date is no longer considered reserved.
Classes / Retreats / Workshops
Please read the cancellation policy below for classes held at Messenger of Spirit, 31 Bell Rock Plaza, Suite A, Sedona, AZ.
- By completing payment, you agree to, understand, and abide by the cancellation policies. You are not considered reserved or scheduled for a class until registration/payment is made in full. Once payment is made in full before the registration deadline, and if any prerequisites (if applicable) are confirmed by our staff, your space in the class is reserved.
- Unless otherwise noted, Cancellation prior to 60 days before start date of event or class, registrant will receive 50% credit applicable to Messenger of Spirit, LLC classes valid for 180 days from issue date. Cancellation for any reason within 60 days of the start date of class, event, or program is non-refundable and not subject to credit.Please note, that many Classes/Events/Retreats have registration deadlines.If you are late to class, you will not be permitted late entry. Classes start promptly at the time listed, and doors are locked at that time. If you are late or cannot attend a class, please call us at 520-775-2598.If you pay for a class series and during the series do not attend one of the classes, you will not receive a refund, partial refund, or credit. The class you missed may or may not be available to make-up due to schedule restrictions. Consult with your teacher / facilitator to see if a resolution can be made.
- If you reserve an appointment and you wish to redeem your gift certificate, please note that the reservation is considered pre-paid. If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, your gift certificate is no longer considered active, and unable to be redeemed for any future session, appointment, event, or class. You must redeem all of your gift certificate at time of service, unless another arrangement has been made. Gift Certificates are non refundable and non transferable. Please see the expiration date on the gift certificate. Unless otherwise noted, gift certificates expire a year after purchase date.