Sedona Reiki Training
Reiki I & II Certification Class
Enjoy the view of Red Rocks while learning Reiki.
March 16 & 17, 2018
No experience necessary! Anyone can learn Reiki!
Learn Reiki for yourself, friends, family, clients & pets!
Learn how to give a professional Reiki treatment
Receive a Reiki 2 Certification
- Day 1 You will Learn Reiki I Knowledge & Techniques:
- Learn how to work with Reiki (Usui tradition) to help heal and bring balance to the physical, emotional, mental and Spiritual self.
- Channel Reiki for your friends, family, pets and yourself!
- The History of Reiki,
- The Chakra system & Identifying Chakras
- Legalities / Ethics
- Reiki Charging
- How to Give a Reiki treatment
- How to participate in Reiki Shares & Group Reiki
- Day 2 You will Learn Reiki I Knowledge & Techniques:
- Strengthen your relationship with Reiki;
- Learn three sacred symbols;
- Learn how to send distance Reiki healing to people, situations, concepts, in the past, present, and future.
- Learn techniques for protection;
- Integrate Reiki into daily affirmations;
- Space Clearing with Reiki
- Explore working with Reiki and animals;
- Review Best practices when working with clients.
- Students will receive 2 attunements & a personal manual. Upon successful completion of class, students will receive a Reiki Level 2 Certification.
This class is for:
- Beginners! No experience needed!
- Anyone ready to learn techniques for stress reduction;
- Students can learn Reiki for personal reasons, or after this class become a professional Reiki practitioner;
- Students ready to lighten their energy;
- Students who are ready to meet other like-minded individuals in a self, welcoming environment;
- Students ready to explore possibilities of energy sensitivity;
- Students ready to build their Reiki knowledge! This class is the prerequisite for Reiki Master Class
Whitney is a Reiki Master-Teacher & Certified Medium. Her journey with Reiki started in 2007, after she had a powerful physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual healing. Her passion is to teach and help others, through many different metaphysical topics, so that students may come to know their own inherent abilities. She teaches all levels of Reiki, including Reiki Master-Teacher class.
“I had such a profound healing experience with Reiki, that I had to learn how to channel Reiki for myself. This led me to a passion to learn how to teach other’s Reiki, so that they may also have a connection to Reiki. Each person’s call to Reiki is different and unique.” ~ Whitney
Things you need to know:
All Materials are provided.
The classroom is located at 31 Bell Rock Plaza. Suite A, Sedona, AZ 86351. It is within a short walking distance of popular Sedona restaurants – one just a few feet away!
We recommend you bring water to stay hydrated.
Meals & Lodging are not included, however we will be happy to assist you with recommendations and information for your stay. (Click on the respective links for a list of hotels & restaurants near the office.)
The Classroom is treated as Sacred Space. Please leave shoes, food, and drinks other than water, outside the classroom.
Reiki 1 & 2 Certification Class - March 2018
** Please email to see if space is still available!
$350 / person
Register Here Online to confirm your space in this program. You can also contact us by email, send a form online, or alternatively by phone 520-775-2598 * Alternatively, we can send an invoice by email, credit card by phone or in-person.. Please review our cancellation policy prior to registering.
*Cancellation prior to 60 days before start date of event, class, or program, registrant will receive 50% credit applicable to Messenger of Spirit, LLC events, classes or programs valid for 180 days from issue date. Cancellation for any reason within 60 days of the start date of class, event, or program is non-refundable and not subject to credit. By completing payment, you agree to, understand, and abide by the cancellation policies. You are not considered reserved or scheduled for a class until registration/payment is made in full. Once payment is made in full before the registration deadline, and if any prerequisites (if applicable) are confirmed by our staff, your space in the class is reserved.