Sedona Reiki Training
Enjoy the view of Red Rocks while learning Reiki.
Reiki I & II Certification Class
(Upon completion for class, you will receive a Reiki I & II Certification.)
March 16 & 17, 2018
10:00am – 6:00pm each day.
(We will break from 12-2pm for free time outside the facility.)
Early Bird Price $275 / student through December 31, 2017.
After 12/31, $350 through end of day March 1, 2018.
*You must pre-pay for this class in order to reserve your space*
31 Bell Rock Plaza, Suite A
Sedona, AZ 86351
Register above to confirm your space in the class. You can also contact us by email, send a form online, or alternatively by phone 520-775-2598 * Alternatively, we can send an invoice by email, credit card by phone or in-person.. Please review our cancellation policy prior to registering.
*Cancellation prior to 60 days before start date of event, class, or program, registrant will receive 50% credit applicable to Messenger of Spirit, LLC events, classes or programs valid for 180 days from issue date. Cancellation for any reason within 60 days of the start date of class, event, or program is non-refundable and not subject to credit.
All Materials Provided.
Views from the Classroom & Office:
Day 1 You will Learn Reiki I Knowledge & Techniques:
- Learn how to work with Reiki (Usui tradition) to help heal and bring balance to the physical, emotional, mental and Spiritual self.
- Channel Reiki for your friends, family, pets and yourself!
- The History of Reiki,
- The Chakra system,
- Identifying Chakras,
- Legalities / Ethics
- Reiki Charging
Day 2 You will Learn Reiki II Knowledge & Techniques:
- Strengthen your relationship with Reiki;
- Learn three sacred symbols;
- Learn how to send distance Reiki healing to people, situations, concepts, in the past, present, and future.
- Learn techniques for protection;
- Integrate Reiki into daily affirmations;
- Space Clearing with Reiki
- We will go over standard practices for table Reiki;
- Delve deeper into working with Reiki and animals;
- Best practices when working with clients.
- You will also receive a Reiki II attunement and personal manual.
Whitney is a Reiki Master-Teacher & Certified Medium. Her journey with Reiki started 10 years ago, after she had a powerful physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual healing. Her passion is to teach and help others, through many different metaphysical topics, so that students may come to know their own inherent abilities.
Tentative Schedule Each Day:
10:00am-12:00pm – Program
12:00pm – 2:00pm – Break for Lunch
2:00pm – 6:00pm Program