Reservation & Cancellation Policies
All classes and services are pre-paid.
If you have a an appointment with Whitney (bonus sessions, etc)
- There is a 48 Hour Reschedule Policy. If you wish to reschedule your appointment, you must submit your request through this contact form, no later than 48 hours prior to your appointment time. If you miss your pre-paid appointment for any reason, or cancel with less than 48 hours before your appointment time, you will not receive a refund and the pre-paid amount will not be applied or credited to another appointment time. Please check time zones to ensure you do not miss your appointment.
- If you miss a bonus appointment you will not be able to schedule new appointment time. If your appointment was pre-paid, a new appointment will not be scheduled until completion of payment for your next new appointment.
- If you are 10 minutes late or more for an appointment, your appointment is subject to cancellation and considered a missed appointment. Late appointments will not receive the full amount of time scheduled. You will not receive a refund or discount for late appointments. Please contact us if you know you will be late so we can determine if there is enough time left to continue the session, however the appointment is subject to cancellation if you are 10 minutes late or more.
- If you wish to reschedule an appointment, you must email your request no later than 48 hours before your scheduled appointment time, or your appointment is considered missed or cancelled.
- Whitney McNeill and Messenger of Spirit, LLC reserve the right to refuse any appointments for any reason. Whitney reserves the right to refuse a client or student without refund if there is misconduct or late arrivals. Any information shared with the client during a session, does not replace advice or treatment from a licensed medical or psychological health care provider, or legal adviser. Whitney does not diagnose conditions, perform medical treatments, prescribe medications, and is not a professional healthcare service provider. Any decisions the client makes after the reading, is of the free will of the client, and not the influence of your practitioner. The purpose of sessions are for spiritual and educational purposes.
- In readings, Whitney cannot guarantee a specific Loved One will come through.
- There are no refunds for readings or appointments.
- In the rare case, Whitney has an emergency, Whitney will do her best to make arrangements to reschedule your session. If the session was scheduled to be in-person, and if rescheduling cannot be achieved in-person, the session can be converted into a phone / distant session or refunded. Travel arrangements are the full responsibility of the student / client and no compensation will be given towards these arrangements.
In-person Group Classes & Retreats
(this policy does not apply to online courses.)
Please check your retreat’s specific policy that you agreed to prior to signing up.
From time to time, Whitney may have an in-person retreat as a bonus session for enrollment in other programs -or – a virtual retreat.
By completing payment, you agree to, understand, and abide by the cancellation policies. You are not considered reserved or scheduled for an in-person group class/retreat until registration/payment is made in full. Once payment is made in full before the registration deadline, and if any prerequisites (if applicable) are confirmed by our staff, your space in the in-person group class/retreat is reserved.
For classes held in Sedona: In-person group classes/retreats are non-refundable. Unless otherwise noted, cancellation prior to 60 days before start date of in-person class/retreat, registrant will receive 50% store credit applicable to Messenger of Spirit, LLC classes valid for 180 days from issue date. Cancellation for any reason within 60 days of the start date of in-person group class/retreat is non-refundable and not subject to credit. Whitney reserves the right to refuse a client or student without refund if there is misconduct or late arrivals.
Please note, that many in-person group classes/retreats have registration deadlines.
If you are late to an in-person group class/retreat, you will not be permitted late entry. In-person group classes/retreats start promptly at the time listed, and doors are locked at that time. If you are late or cannot attend an in-person group class/retreat, please call us at 520-775-2598.
If you pay for an in-person group class series and during the series do not attend one of the in-person group classes, you will not receive a refund, partial refund, or credit. The in-person group class you missed may or may not be available to make-up due to schedule restrictions. Consult with your teacher / facilitator to see if a resolution can be made.
In the rare case your facilitator has an emergency: The in-person group class/retreat is taught by Whitney McNeill. If, in the rare case, Whitney has an emergency, Whitney will do her best to make arrangements for your in-person group class/retreat in this order:
Messenger of Spirit LLC, if possible, will make other arrangements for students to finish out the remainder of in-person group class/retreat at an agreed to time or by distance. If arrangements cannot be made to complete the in-person group class/retreat , Whitney will do her best to make arrangements for your in-person group class/retreat to be taught by another qualified teacher of her choosing.
If there are no available teachers, Messenger of Spirit, LLC will give students a store credit for the remaining portion of the untaught in-person group class/retreat , good to use towards any in-person group class/retreat or service at Messenger of Spirit, LLC within a year of issue date.
If the student is unable to use a credit, Messenger of Spirit, LLC will refund the remaining portion of the untaught in-person group class/retreat. Travel arrangements are the full responsibility of the student / client and no compensation will be given towards these arrangements.
Please see the website and terms that you agreed to when you signed up for the online course. If you need help finding this, please contact us. Whitney reserves the right to refuse a client or student without refund if there is misconduct.
**For all services, programs, and classes Whitney reserves the right to refuse a client or student without refund for any reason including if there is misconduct or late arrivals.**