Please send an email to email@example.com to schedule your appointment. *
Please note that email is the best way to contact us and is checked regularly and usually responded to quickly. However, (rarely), it can take up to 48 hours to receive a response depending upon class & appointment schedules, and holidays/weekends. If you do not have access to email, please leave a message on our message line listed above, and we will respond as soon as we can in between appointments.
Please include the following:
- Your name
- What type and length of appointment you prefer.
- A good contact phone number for you. (I will respond to you by email, however if there is a technical glitch, will follow up with you by phone
- Preferred dates and times.
- Any other comments you wish to share.
***If you have not received a response within 48 business hours (not including weekends or holidays), please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I contact you?
The best way to contact me is by email.
* Please Note * I usually am able to respond to you within 24 hours Monday-Friday. It may take up to 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your email or phone call. Sessions are by appointment only. Availability depends on the time of year and number of requests. Sometimes I am able to accommodate same day or next day appointments.
How can I schedule an appointment?
If you would like to schedule an appointment the best way is by email. *Please Note * I usually am able to respond to you the same day or 24 hours, however it may take up to 48 hours (excluding weekends & holidays) to respond to your email or phone call.
What is your phone number?
To serve my clients better in being more efficient and effective in responding, I have moved all appointment scheduling & customer support online. Don’t worry, you will receive a response within 48 business hours, but most of the time ALOT sooner. 48 business hours does not include weekend or holidays. Example: If you send an email on Friday morning, and Monday is a holiday, you may not get a response until Wednesday morning.
What payment methods do you accept?
As of March 1, 2014, all sessions are pre-paid through online invoicing by Square. Alternatively I can send a PayPal invoice to you. If you do not have online access, alternatively, I can take your CC# over the phone. I do not accept checks or cash.
Where is your office located?
My office is located at 31 Bell Rock Plaza, Suite A. I am in the Village of Oak Creek area in Sedona, AZ 86351.
Do you accept walk-in appointments?
No. All sessions are by appointment, however feel free to email me and sometimes I am able to accommodate same day or next day appointments.
What is your cancellation policy?
Reservation & Cancellation Policies
Please see all cancellation policies here.
My office is located at 31 Bell Rock Plaza, Suite A, Sedona, AZ 86351